We’ve got you covered
Wrong size or simply a change of heart?
Here is how you can get a store credit or a refund.
Returns for online orders must take place within 30 days after the original purchase date to receive store credit or credit in the original form of payment.
Returns received more than 30 days after the original purchase date will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender.
Returned merchandise must be unused and in perfect condition with the original tags and must be returned in the original boxes and bags and must include all the original receipt.
What do I need to include?
- Please enclose a copy of the original invoice, packing slip, or register receipt. Returns that do not include a copy of the original invoice, packing slip, or register receipt will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender.
What’s your policy on refunds?
- Refunds will be processed in the form of payment used on the original order. For credit card refunds, please allow 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
- Refunds and gift cards will include product and tax amount only.
- If an incorrect item was shipped, or products were flawed or damaged in transit, you need to inform immediately upon receiving the product to be able to receive also the standard shipping charges in your refund.
- If you have your original receipt, you may receive the refund to your original form of payment.
- If you have a gift receipt, you may get store credit only.
- If express or overnight shipping is requested on your exchange order, you will be responsible for the full shipping cost.
- The entire exchange order must ship to a single address.
- Once you submit the return request, we will provide you with a prepaid shipping label in your email for you to send back the items to Rio Style
What’s your policy on international shipments?
- We are unable to reimburse for any postage unless the product is defective, or we made an error filling your order. In addition, customs, duties, taxes, and any other applicable charges are the sole responsibility of the customer and cannot be refunded.
Not covered under the manufacturer warranty
The following are not covered under Rio Style’s 30 days limited warranty:
- Material failure caused by excessive wear, unreasonable use, exposure to caustic chemicals, extreme heat, alterations, or abnormal wear related to occupation
- Stitching or hardware failure due to being caught, hooked, snagged or other abnormal wearing accidents
- Material not properly treated to keep from drying out
- Vegan-friendly material damaged from using sprays or other treatments
- Material failure due to complete submersion in water or allowing the water to seep over the top of the footwear, or through the zippers, laces or elastics
- Separation of soles due to being caught, hooked, snagged or cut
- Normal wear on soles or heels due to individual wear patterns, or heavy wear associated with occupation
- Poor fit